If you’re struggling to manage Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) in the enterprise, you’re not alone. Consumerization is moving at a fast pace, and it’s being driven by a number of unstoppable forces, from technically savvy workers and younger generations in the workforce, to a range of innovative devices such as smartphones and tablets. Consumerization is also made easier with cloud computing services... that are accessible at any time, from any location.
This research explores how IT managers view BYOD programs—a large part of the consumerization equation. The survey included 3,000 IT decision makers and 1,300 end users from Australia, Germany, South Korea, and the United States. By exploring the findings of this research, you can:
• Find out how IT managers define a BYOD program today.
• Gain insight into the anticipated benefits of BYOD programs, from productivity and cost savings to line-of-business partnerships.
• Learn about the top requirements for implementing a BYOD program.
• Discover the primary barriers to allowing employee-owned computers, tablets, or smart phones for work use.
• Get a better understanding of the gap between employees’ expectations and what the organization provides.