Das Kamhout is one of Intel IT’s top go-to guys when it comes to cloud. He’s responsible for building Intel’s private cloud—an effort that has so far achieved remarkable gains for the business, including savings of $9 million to date.
Join Das for an in-depth look at Intel’s private cloud infrastructure, along with Intel Director of Cloud Computing Marketing Raejeanne Skillern to learn how Intel is moving forward with Open Cloud Computing and how you can:
- Build a cloud that expands on demand, with self-service provisioning across the enterprise.
- Drive 80 percent utilization of global data center resources with a focused refresh strategy across storage, network, and facilities.
- Meet cloud performance objectives deploying the new Intel® Xeon® processor E5 family.
- Achieve server consolidation ratios up to 20:1 with the latest-generation Intel Xeon processor-based servers.
- Accelerate cloud deployment with open cloud computing best practices validated by Intel IT.
Also be sure to bring your questions about private clouds for Das and Raejeanne to answer live during the moderated question-and-answer portion of the webinar.
Intel IT Center Talk to an Expert webinar series
Under the Hood of Intel IT’s Private Cloud
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
9 a.m. Pacific Daylight Time