Enhanced Host Controller Interface for USB 2.0: Specification
The document describes the enhanced host controller interface for universal serial bus revision 2.0, including the interface between system software and host controller hardware interface.
• Full support for all USB 2.0 features.
• Low-risk support for full- and low-speed peripherals.
• System power management.
• Simple solutions to USB 1.1 host controller issues.
• Optimized for best memory access efficiency.
• Minimized hardware complexity.
• Support for 32- and 64-bit addressing.
Read the full Enhanced Host Controller Interface for USB 2.0 Specification.