Be a Sponsor or Exhibitor at IDF 2011
Be an IDF Sponsor or Exhibitor
Intel Developer Forum is the premiere Intel conference. It draws thousands of technology professionals from around the world. Seize this unmatched opportunity to demonstrate your ideas to developers, architects, executive level management and global media representatives.
IDF Sponsorship Benefits
A variety of sponsorship packages are available. Their benefits vary, but may include:
- Visibility in IDF promotional and media activities
- On-site speaking opportunities
- Exhibit space, meeting space, Forum passes
- On-site promotional opportunities
- Access to media/analyst list
IDF Exhibitor Opportunities
Demonstrate your latest technologies, promote initiatives, and develop business alliances in IDF’s Technology Showcase. Benefits of being an IDF Exhibitor vary, but may include:
- Brand extension through Web and on-site promotions
- Exhibit space and conference passes
- Access to on-site media/analyst list
Reach Your Audience at IDF
Sponsors and Exhibitors can reach the developers, designers, technology influencers, and business leaders who are creating the next wave of technology-driven products and services. Gain valuable exposure to these attendees and to a broad industry audience throughout the months before, during, and after IDF.
For more information on how to participate at IDF, contact Andy Herman at Andy_Herman@jackmorton.com.